Just like yesterday.
On my way home from my morning work hours.
I took one road, then another beckoned. Next thing, it was 2 hours and a few gallons later.
But so rewarding!
Still on the quaint door-front mission...this one was down the sweetest little side street off the main square of an unnamed town. Cuz I forgot to look. Cuz like, I was seriously distracted.
A golden overhangie led intriguingly up the lane to an old farmhouse...
Somehow, this oh so forlorn and forgotten cemetery just needed to be done in black and white.
Out of respect for the good capt. who, at just age 46, was stuck and killed by a tree on this very spot.
And this sweet abode just happens to be for sale, available in the Historic Homes section of the real estate world. Unfortunately not available in mine so much. Sigh.
(I didn't want the taxes anyway.)
Crisp Canopy of Color...
There's probably some official name for this gargoyle-y thing, but seein's I don't know it, here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Imagine.
Sitting here in serene solitude, sweeping your appreciative gaze on the vibrant, distant surroundings.
(Would that be an oxymoron? Seems to me yes.)
Sometimes, just a basic door with a funky color makes statement enough.
Pumpkin Panorama
What you see for color below? Amp it up in your optical mind because the real deal was even more luscious...
A wee porch, inviting enough in its spartan simplicity.
There is actually a COW between the old roofline and the reds...
Untouched perfection...
And now...
I had BEST get back to work!
Thanks for travelling the back roads of home with me!


















No comments:
Post a Comment