Honestly.
People must think I'm supremely daft, what
with all the stops and swerves and brakestands
and turnarounds...
But I have had myself one FUN time this fall,
you can be sure of that!
This one, I was coming home from dropping paperwork
off at the shop. Obligingly came to a stop (out of respect
for that octagonal red thingamabob) and realized the
glory staring right at me. Window down, head stuck out,
snap, good to go.
And I'm thinking it may be this year's fave.
So then I snagged a shot of the blazing glory over our li'l cape.
And a view out the back window.
Here's a tipsy-turvy scene on my way back to work...
Now THIS one (below).
This required risking life and limb.
And a fair bit of my waning dignity as well.
I squealed into a parking lot, traipsed over
the front lawn of a business, only to find out I
still couldn't get this shot at a right angle.
Then I hitched up my skirt, swung my leg all
lady-like over the guard rail, marched right
along the bridge-with-no-shoulder bravely into oncoming traffic,
clicked the trigger madly-fast, and scurried back where
I came from post-haste.
I came from post-haste.
Here's a pano from off the scale at work...
Oh, and I rather like this action shot of Heidi being loaded.
The "hideous view" (!) out my desk window
Another work one - pretty scene + productive jobsite = win-win!
This one I kid you not.
It's completely for reals.
Another job site pic - we did the walls/walkway approaches.
Setting a grease trap inside a Whole Foods build
Not sure how I got on to work pics, but ain't this the cutest
bucket-ful of future engineers and operators and job supers?!
One of our guys kindly volunteered to show these little people
around some equipment and a jobsite in progress.
The view while I do laundry...
Sunday morning I shuffled out into the family room and subconsciously
noticed a pool of rosy-orange glow on the carpet. I craned my neck to see
the gorgeous cause...!
I feel rawther European when I drive by this neat entryway...
Let's just enjoy the calico carpet here, and forget the eventual "vacuuming"...
And I'm saving THE BEST for last...
Is that not THEEEEE cutest li'l pup you ever did lay your eyes on?
Of course it is.























No comments:
Post a Comment