"Skyswoon"
The above photo made me glad I was working another late night -
if I'd been home, I'd have missed this amazing sight.
And this morning's sky was creating a worthy competition for last night's sunset...
Don't think I've ever seen a "Sunrise-Suffused Rainbow" before!

This one is called "Abandoned Activity"
And this? This is simply "Agoodcawdawood"
Without planning it, we ended up the 4 of us at camp this
past weekend. Riley had gone out to see her family, so Austin
decided to go up if Bronson would go.
And Bronson decided to sleep under the vibrant Milky Way to
the tune of the loon.
What a perfect spot...no bugs, no noise, no nuttin'.
And the following shot is the Sat. sunrise, through a very dirty window, no less!
And the angles and shapes of this next one just caught my eye for some reason.
The boys went for a long 4-wheeler ride with Joel and his girlfriend while
Dale did work paperwork and I puttered.
Then we grabbed a to-go lunch and lo and behold, we came upon this scene! It's through
the truck window thus the shadows...
We hit the dirt roads and just enjoyed the picture-perfect day.
This pic of Leighton and Judy is a real special one...in March
when he was in the hospital with his cerebral hemorrhage,
the rest of us paced this Garden of Hope and Courage a LOT.
But he'd never seen it, so now that they're down there for his
6 month follow-up, Judy wanted to show it to him.
And happy to report that his test was today, he tolerated it well,
breezed through anesthesia and recovery, the test was negative
and he was craving eggs and toast on his ride home afterwards!














No comments:
Post a Comment